Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Winter Fun

Just a few photos of the kids ready for winter. John and Lucy have been wearing their snow gear to school, for outside time. Here's Lucy prepared for fun on the playground.
Next is John building a snowman in our backyard. The snowman started out fairly normal, except I didn't have any large carrots so we used a piece of celery for his nose. But over the next few days, the snowman ended up with a secret compartment for launching rockets in the bottom snowball, his head turned into a lookout post with laser beams for eyes, and I think at some point he could also fly into outer space and maybe clean John's room too.
I can't leave out little Boo! Here he is getting dressed in his snowsuit, probably to go and get John or Lucy from school. Since the kids don't have a bus to their school, Isaac takes two rides there each day. Again - most peaceful baby ever does not mind, he just coos and looks around. How on earth did I get so lucky?

No comments: