
Hey All! A few Thanksgiving photos for you to enjoy. This first one is Grandma Dorothy, Grandpa Harvey and I chatting after our big dinner and, of course, PECAN PIE!! (Harvey and Dorothy are John, Lucy and Isaac's Great Grandparents.)
This next photo is Lucy and I playing rock-
paper-scissors together. I love this photo for two reasons: one, Lucy is laughing and smiling so much, and two, Thomas is trying to eat the pies in the background.
paper-scissors together. I love this photo for two reasons: one, Lucy is laughing and smiling so much, and two, Thomas is trying to eat the pies in the background. Next is Lucy and Megan enjoying the nice weather and sunshine at the park, across the street from Harvey and Dorothy's home.

Another smiler, enjoying the playground after turkey. John requested a turkey sandwich, rather than turkey cut up on a plate. I was not surprised! He loves sandwiches. Doesn't he have the sweetest cheeks when he smiles?


Another smiler, enjoying the playground after turkey. John requested a turkey sandwich, rather than turkey cut up on a plate. I was not surprised! He loves sandwiches. Doesn't he have the sweetest cheeks when he smiles?


3 comments:
Awww...thanks for sharing pictures! I think Isaac is looking a lot like John in those pictures, he's definitely looking older. And wow to Mr. Roly Poly!!! I was thrown off when Sylvie was doing that. Logan never really liked rolling too much. Sounds like you have an adventurer on your hands!
yay Isaac! I cannot WAIT for Henry to enter the rolling phase. I crack up still thinking of Mia rolling all over, it's so funny how babies are. We haven't read a book to just Henry yet but he sits along with us when we read to Mia, so I guess that counts. Glad you had a nice thanksgiving!
Great pictures! I'll have to post some of ours when I get time today. Mary hasn't rolled quite yet. Hmmm maybe I should put her down once in awhile so she can practice, ha ha.
Post a Comment