Tomorrow is my very good friend Jen's birthday. We are going to check out the new Houlihan's at the I Hotel for dinner tonight. I have already been thinking about it all morning! It is funny how the little things can keep us moving forward. Little fun things to make us smile, like having a birthday dinner with a friend. I found the Houlihan's menu online and I've been thinking about what I want to get there. Is that not the most "Burmila" thing to do!! Choosing your meal well in advance pretty much defines my family of origin, ha ha ha. But here I am 31 years old and I still do it.
Jen is moving away soon, too soon. She and her family will probably be gone from Urbana by Thanksgiving. I love Champaign-Urbana but this is one of its biggest drawbacks: wonderful people who come, get their degrees, and leave 4 years later! She and I are trying to squeeze in one last adventure sometime in the next 2 months. Something memorable. Not sure what it is yet. Any ideas?
Isaac has some kind of goopy eye gunk going on this morning. Is this the same eye infection that Isaac's best friend Henry (ha ha!) has been stricken with? Back we go to the doctor this morning to check him out. I want him to get weighed anyway, so it's all good.
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment