Thursday, October 16, 2008

Would they take half?

This is my dream home. I am completely in love with this house. It is the elusive "new (remodeled) home in an old neighborhood." It is in my favorite part of Champaign, right by Davidson park. I think everything about this house is completely fantastic, from the amazing kitchen to the little fence in front, the big tree in back and the hot tub. I love the colors, the doors, the entryway, everything.
I love our home, but I am keeping my eye on this one. My friend told me it's been empty for 4 months and they are thinking about dramatically lowering the price to get it sold, because the owners have already moved to Atlanta.

5 comments:

GJ said...

Ok, that's it--we are leading parallel lives. There is a house in Tinley Park that I SWEAR looks just like that one, down to the yellow color, white fence and style. Seriously! It is MY dream house! I saw it for sale 2 years ago, and I was actually going to go look at it, and it sold. It's right in downtown Tinley. I'm going to take a picture and show you, this is freaking me out.
I am always watching the housing around here in case another dream house goes for sale.

Lizzy said...

Oh wow, that's gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Becky, I know the people who live in that house, and I've been in it--it's GORGEOUS! Absolutely beautiful! I can ask if you can take a tour, if you'd like??? :)

Michelle

Shannon said...

It is a beautiful house, isn't it? You'd be super close to us, so we'd love to have you in our neighborhood! I also would love to live in this house as I have a special attachment to older homes, but there is no way we would ever be able to afford anything close. ;) Good thing I like my house! Come be our nearly-neighbors.

O'BoyMom said...

Shut Up! This is the only house on the market in CU that I would leave the farmhouse for- I have been stalking it for months. Let's go see it together! I love this house too- it is just way to expensive right now.

I knew you had good taste!