Here are a few more photos from our shoot at Portrait Innovations this morning. All three kids were so cooperative, great listeners and actually had fun taking the pictures. We only got one pose of Isaac, but it was so good that when he started to fuss a little bit I just stopped. I didn't want to push him and I don't think we could have gotten a better photo anyway.We also went to Curtis Orchard this afternoon, and it was, surprisingly, not very crowded. Considering the beautiful weather we had today, and the honey crisp apples in season (ha ha), I thought it would have been very busy. The Illini did play their first home game at the newly renovated Memorial Stadium today, and I think much of C-U was preoccupied with
that.Lucy really wanted to wear this pink boa in one of her photos and it ended up being really sweet. We have found over the years that the little quirky things that happen spontaneously in photos are usually the best. When John was two years old my mom and I took him to have his photo taken for his birthday. He was holding onto my mom's sunglasses and just absolutely refused to let them go. (I am sure some of you remember John's love for "gagas" and "sungagas" as a toddler!) We tried and tried to get those sunglasses out of his hands but he was having none of it. So I decided, just let him hold them and what difference
does it make. Now, that is my very favorite part of the photo! I love remembering that sweet little thing that John used to do and being reminded of the "gagas" phase every time I look at it. Kevin's mom has a photo of Megan as a baby with drool coming out of her mouth and it's the same thing! At the time the drool bothered her, but now it is the most endearing part of the photo.Isn't John growing up to be an incredibly handsome boy? I love this latest picture of him because it shows his personality and disposition so much. He is a charming, thoughtful, fun and playful guy and I think you can really tell in this photo.
1 comment:
Hey Becky-
I just started reading your blog. These pictures are amazing, Issac looks sooo much like John! And Lucy has amazing fashion sense for the under 5 set!
Megan
Post a Comment